Why do we use laminate foils?
Upon ordering a New Wave Door, you have the complete freedom available to choose from including the size of parts used, the handles used, the way in which the New Wave Door opens and which side it opens on. Most importantly, there are a variety of different colours available to suit the style and look of the property.
Utilising laminate foils, wonderful textures can be achieved as well as emulating the look and features of timber – without all of the disadvantages of having a timber frame in the door system. With the coloured foil being applied to the surface and baked onto the UPVC frame before being assembled to create a New Wave Door, this allows for less maintenance to be required and ensures that the door system is durable and looks fantastic for many years to come.
Doors that Do What Bifolds Don’t!
Choose Your Colour
To find out more about the colour variations that are available with our UPVC New Wave Doors or want to receive further information on our New Wave Doors, get in touch using an online contact form on our website or telephone our expert team now.
Mimic the Appearance of Timber Doors
Without the Hassle
Those who have had traditional doors made of timber know of the annoyances and frustrations of maintaining these doors and keeping them in top condition. Timber as a material has a number of disadvantages:
- Timber is particularly at danger from the elements with risks such as splitting and rot. This can affect the appearance of doors
- Pests are able to burrow into the timber and eat the material.
- Timber is weak to physical attacks such as axes or sledgehammers.
- Timber requires a lot of maintenance to waterproof and maintain the colour of the material.
UPVC on the other hand, especially in combination with laminate foils, is the perfect material for external doors as this material handles extreme weather extremely well:
- Our UPVC New Wave Doors can mimic the appeal of timber without all of the drawbacks which allows for a rustic design.
- UPVC requires little to no maintenance. Simply apply a cleaning solution and wipe with a cloth and you can clean your door with ease.
- Highly resistant to all elements, UPVC does not need to be treated for water resistance and is impervious to rot.
- UPVC is impervious to pests.
- UPVC is resistance to strikes from weapons commonly used in break-ins to increase your security and peace of mind.
- UPVC is created with recycled materials and our UPVC New Wave Doors are built to last. We are also helping VEKA to create UPVC doors with a lifespan of 350 years as opposed to the usual 30-40 year lifespan,
To find out more information on the colours that are available with our New Wave Doors or if you want to find out more, get in touch using an online contact form on our website or telephone our team today.